    year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones like Actualtests
    don't update very often so hopefully something along the lines of real-exams
    with their frequent updates is what I'm looking for.
    JD, Aug 13, 2004

  2. JD

    catwalker63 Guest

    "JD" <jos*RemoveThis*> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Now that real-exams.net and other sites that source from them no
    > longer work, does anyone know of other good paid braindump sites with
    > at least one year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones
    > like Actualtests don't update very often so hopefully something along
    > the lines of real-exams with their frequent updates is what I'm
    > looking for.

    A S S F U C K E R ! ! !

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."
    catwalker63, Aug 13, 2004

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    No trolls need to respond, thanks.

    JD, Aug 13, 2004
  4. JD

    > No trolls need to respond, thanks.

    Clearly someone is confused about the definition of troll. Go pi$$ up a
    rope you slimy little a s s f u c k e r !!!

    catwalker63, Aug 13, 2004
  5. "JD" <jos*RemoveThis*> wrote in message
    > No trolls need to respond, thanks.

    LMAO, that's classic
    Patrick Michael, Aug 13, 2004
  6. JD

    Mike T. Guest

    "JD" <jos*RemoveThis*> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Now that real-exams.net and other sites that source from them no longer
    > work, does anyone know of other good paid braindump sites with at least

    one
    > year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones like Actualtests
    > don't update very often so hopefully something along the lines of

    real-exams
    > with their frequent updates is what I'm looking for.

    "Good" and "br@indump" do not belong in the same sentence.*

    Go away, assfucker.

    Mike T.

    *Exception to the rule: "It will be a good day when all the br@indump sites
    are shut down."
    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004
  7. JD

    Jamco Guest

    You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
    this group is for A+ related posts
    if your looking for "assfuckers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
    Thank you and good luck

    Jamco, Aug 13, 2004
  8. JD

    JaR Guest

    Jamco wrote:

    > You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
    > this group is for A+ related posts
    > if your looking for "assfuckers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
    > Thank you and good luck

    And you think trolling for cheatsheets is an acceptible post? Perhaps
    you think that cheating to attain certification is just fine? What is
    the point of certification, again?

    Oh, and check the headers, It's not just A+

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  9. JD

    Jamco Guest

    sorry, a+ and mcse then.
    his post was at least on topic, it may have been unethical, but it was on
    topic. the reply was about "assfukers" which was not on topic for this
    group
    Most certifications are usesless anways. You cram for a couple weeks, pass
    the test, and a month later you forget evertyhing you crammed, what
    difference does it make if you forget it in a month or if you never really
    knew it?
    Of course there are acceptions to this rule

    Jamco, Aug 13, 2004
  10. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 13, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Jamco wrote:
    >
    >> You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
    >> this group is for A+ related posts
    >> if your looking for "assfuckers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
    >> Thank you and good luck
    >>

    > And you think trolling for cheatsheets is an acceptible post? Perhaps
    > you think that cheating to attain certification is just fine? What is
    > the point of certification, again?
    >
    > Oh, and check the headers, It's not just A+
    >
    > JaR

    You tell 'em jaR!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  11. JD

    Jamco Guest

    well, if you have to use a braindump to pass a+ you probably wouldn't even
    be very successful in an interview...

    Jamco, Aug 13, 2004
  12. JD

    Jamco Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    I still beleive most certifications are USELESS.
    A surprisingly large number of people simply use brain dumps or cram for a
    week then write the test. This completely ruins it for the rest of us.
    After a company has hired a few a+ or mcse people and finds out they really
    don't know a damn thing, they're not going to place much value on the
    certifications now are they? Even if you do take the time to learn and earn
    it, thats to the slackers your time and effort will be greatly devalued.

    Thats my opinion anyways

    Jamco, Aug 18, 2004
  13. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    On Aug 18, 2004 "ImhoTech" blathered:

    > And what makes you feel you're qualified to voice your opinion?

    Likewise.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  14. JD

    Techie Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    I would give ImhoTech a little slack consider him an ally

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 18, 2004
  15. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Techie" blathered:

    > I would give ImhoTech a little slack consider him an ally

    Why? He's never given me any slack. Anyone who is that big of a prick for no
    apparent reason is no ally of mine. Besides, why would I align myself with
    someone who has no one but enemies in this group?

    I refer you to this thread: http://tinyurl.com/3v66a

    Basically, he called me an "ignorant ****" simply because I expressed the
    opinion that "Windows Me sucks".

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  16. JD

    Jamco Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    Cause its a newsgroup...Cause i have IT training...cause i'm a network
    administrator...cause i can voice my opinion in this group if i want, if you
    don't like it then great :)
    A high school drop out is "qualified" to voice their opinion, cause thats
    all it is, is an opinion, its not fact, its not something i researched its
    just my opinion

    Jamco, Aug 19, 2004
  17. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    On Aug 19, 2004 "ImhoTech" blathered:

    > Opinions are overrated.

    Especially yours.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  18. JD

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Aug 19, 2004 "ImhoTech" blathered:
    >

    >>Opinions are overrated.

    > Especially yours.

    Ba da bump!

    Anybody bring any popcorn?

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 19, 2004
  19. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?-- "Learn IT...Earn IT"

    On Aug 19, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Anybody bring any popcorn?

    Shhh! I'm trying to watch the movie. Usher!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  20. JD

    Frisbee® Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Aug 19, 2004 "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> Anybody bring any popcorn?

    > Shhh! I'm trying to watch the movie. Usher!!!

    I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.

    --
    Fris "Wish I'd thought of it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2004