    internet traffic and not internet and local lan traffic? i wanna find
    something so i can monitor internet download amount, but not monitor my
    local lan traffic. is there any app that can seperate the two?
    Diehard, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Diehard

    Mario Guest

    Use a Router and try Onlineeye Pro at http://www.pmasoft.net
    Mario, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    > > Hey, does anyone know of a bandwidth monitor app that will monitor only
    > > internet traffic and not internet and local lan traffic? i wanna find
    > > something so i can monitor internet download amount, but not monitor my
    > > local lan traffic. is there any app that can seperate the two?

    > Use a Router and try Onlineeye Pro at http://www.pmasoft.net

    you have to use a router that does snmp only. no other way to do it, :( i
    aint found any cheap snmp routers that do this, :(
    Diehard, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Diehard

    Snake Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:14:45 GMT, "Diehard" <>
    wrote:
    a sentient being crawled to its computer accessed the usenet and
    stammered

    >"Mario" <> wrote in message
    >> "Diehard" <> wrote in message

    >> > Hey, does anyone know of a bandwidth monitor app that will monitor only
    >> > internet traffic and not internet and local lan traffic? i wanna find
    >> > something so i can monitor internet download amount, but not monitor my
    >> > local lan traffic. is there any app that can seperate the two?

    >> Use a Router and try Onlineeye Pro at http://www.pmasoft.net

    >you have to use a router that does snmp only. no other way to do it, :( i
    >aint found any cheap snmp routers that do this, :(

    iris network analyzer can be set to a monitor a specific adapter . If
    you have 2 adapters 1 for lan and 1 for internet it will work.
    Snake

    Do not respond by e-mail
    only reply to group

    Snake, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Diehard

    Night_Seer Guest

    Snake wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:14:45 GMT, "Diehard" <>
    > wrote:
    > a sentient being crawled to its computer accessed the usenet and
    > stammered
    >>
    >> "Mario" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Diehard" <> wrote in message

    >>> Use a Router and try Onlineeye Pro at http://www.pmasoft.net

    >> you have to use a router that does snmp only. no other way to do it,
    >> :( i aint found any cheap snmp routers that do this, :(
    >>

    > iris network analyzer can be set to a monitor a specific adapter . If
    > you have 2 adapters 1 for lan and 1 for internet it will work.
    > Snake
    >
    > Do not respond by e-mail
    > only reply to group

    > http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The
    > Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

    Netlimiter will monitor specific programs...not sure if it will seperate
    out lan and www though.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Jan 5, 2004
  6. Diehard

    Snake Guest

    On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:34:16 -0800, "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail
    dot com> wrote:
    a sentient being crawled to its computer accessed the usenet and
    stammered
    >Snake wrote:
    >> On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:14:45 GMT, "Diehard" <>
    >> wrote:
    >> a sentient being crawled to its computer accessed the usenet and
    >> stammered
    >>>
    >>> "Mario" <> wrote in message

    >>> you have to use a router that does snmp only. no other way to do it,
    >>> :( i aint found any cheap snmp routers that do this, :(
    >>>

    >> iris network analyzer can be set to a monitor a specific adapter . If
    >> you have 2 adapters 1 for lan and 1 for internet it will work.
    >> Snake
    >>
    >> Do not respond by e-mail
    >> only reply to group

    >> http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The
    >> Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

    >Netlimiter will monitor specific programs...not sure if it will seperate
    >out lan and www though.

    I had used IRIS at work didn't know it costs $1,000. I guess it would
    not be economical for home systems.
    Snake

    Do not respond by e-mail
    only reply to group