  1. David

    David Guest

    anyone know if current 291 exam covers SUS or WSUS? or both?

    David, Feb 29, 2008

  2. WSUS

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 3, 2008

  3. David

    David Guest

    Thanks,
    coincidentally I was just on MS site to start reading up on WSUS and see
    that there are 2 versions listed: version 2 and version 3. Should I be
    focusing on one over the other?

    thanks again. I appreciate the response.

    David, Mar 4, 2008
  4. Learn both.

    Sure, version 2 might be the only one on the exam, but understanding the
    changes and differences between the versions will be beneficial knowledge in
    your career.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 4, 2008
  5. David

    Dude Guest

    I thought SUS and WSUS were the same thing.

    Dude, Mar 7, 2008
  6. David

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, Mar 7, 2008
  7. David

    B_All Guest

    I just completed exam 290 on Friday and 291 about 30 minutes ago. Yes there
    is SUS/WSUS questions.

    Yes I passed........Nice to be done those two.--
    B_All

    B_All, Mar 16, 2008