  1. Fire

    Fire Guest

    Thanks!
    Fire, Feb 16, 2004

  2. vince candline, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Fire

    Miggsee Guest

    Hi Vince!! :))
    Noisy keyboard works in XP, just FYI.

    "vince candline" <vjcandline@shawxxxzzz.> wrote in message
    news:Xns9491450E8A93vincevincevince@24.66.94.159...
    > Fire <> wrote in news:Xns9491B6B1A504fireatwillcom@
    > 204.127.204.17:
    >
    > > Thanks!
    > >

    > Try here http://members.tripod.com/~leeos/index-12.html works
    > with Win.98, don't know about XP.
    Miggsee, Feb 16, 2004
  4. "Miggsee" <> wrote in news:c0qelt$19uk0d$1@ID-
    62870.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Hi Vince!! :))
    > Noisy keyboard works in XP, just FYI.

    Thanks Miggsee, as Johny Carson used to say "I did not Know that"

    vince candline, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Fire

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:08:45 GMT, vince candline <vjcandline@shawxxxzzz.> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >"Miggsee" <> wrote in news:c0qelt$19uk0d$1@ID-
    >62870.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    >> Hi Vince!! :))
    >> Noisy keyboard works in XP, just FYI.

    >Thanks Miggsee, as Johny Carson used to say "I did not Know that"

    Hey! Keep your eyes off her thighs!
    Shel-hed, Feb 16, 2004
  6. Fire

    Miggsee Guest

    "Shel-hed" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:08:45 GMT, vince candline <vjcandline@shawxxxzzz.>

    wrote in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > >"Miggsee" <> wrote in news:c0qelt$19uk0d$1@ID-
    > >62870.news.uni-berlin.de:
    > >
    > >> Hi Vince!! :))
    > >> Noisy keyboard works in XP, just FYI.

    > >Thanks Miggsee, as Johny Carson used to say "I did not Know that"

    > Hey! Keep your eyes off her thighs!

    The thighs are quite nice, especially since I've dropped two sizes due to a
    medical reason. We be kool!! :)
    Miggsee, Feb 16, 2004
  7. Fire

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:36:17 -0500, "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >"Shel-hed" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:08:45 GMT, vince candline <vjcandline@shawxxxzzz.>

    >wrote in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >> >Thanks Miggsee, as Johny Carson used to say "I did not Know that"

    >> Hey! Keep your eyes off her thighs!
    >>

    >The thighs are quite nice, especially since I've dropped two sizes due to a
    >medical reason. We be kool!! :)

    Well, stay away from that Cannibaline character anyway. When he says "Let's get
    together to chew the fat", he doesn't mean he wants to chat.
    "Skinny, fat, it's all the same when it's in a stew."
    Shel-hed, Feb 17, 2004