    appears to be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.

    Thanks

    John

    JMC, Mar 15, 2005

  2. JMC

    Jason Halsey Guest

    "JMC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig
    > HD. The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no
    > luck in finding anything about them other than they make recording media,
    > appears to be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    probably a staples brand.

    Jason Halsey, Mar 15, 2005

  3. On 3/14/2005, JMC managed to type:
    > Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig HD.
    > The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no luck in
    > finding anything about them other than they make recording media, appears to
    > be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    "Grabadora" is the Spanish word for recorder...

    Are you sure it's the brand name and not a description of the device?
    :)

    If it's the brand name, all I can say is "How cute!".

    Gino

    --
    Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
    letters617blochg3251

    Gene E. Bloch, Mar 15, 2005
  4. JMC

    Guest

    Was it right next to the Estúpido blank dvd's?

    , Mar 15, 2005
  5. JMC

    Richard C. Guest

    --

    "JMC" <> wrote in message
    > Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig
    > HD. The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no
    > luck in finding anything about them other than they make recording media,
    > appears to be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    grabadora is Spanish for "recorder".
    It is not the brand.