Anyone know anyone in Toronto Canada that will write your Mcsa Exams

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Frnd, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Frnd

    Frnd Guest

    Let me know when u have g/f or get married and need
    children. There would be lot of them to help u'r gf/wife
    getting pregnant !!!

    do it if you
    >pay them a small fee but he cant tell me or he will lose

    his microsft
    >license.
    >
    >This would be great for me because i dont have much time

    to do all the

    Frnd, Dec 30, 2003