    I have just quit Rhapsody there was virtually no Music Videos there.

    Thanks,

    Heidi
    Heidi Manway, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Guest

    "Heidi Manway" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Any one know a good Pop Music On Demand Service,?
    >I have just quit Rhapsody there was virtually no Music Videos there.

    I've been doing pretty well with youtube.com
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=AGdSmNnz2ZA

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=jldQ7Z-LawQ
    (better version, Bowie's video - the sound track is off)

    And of course the best music video ever made
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=leMzjdb2WVw

    Opera, go to the Cache4 directory and save the FLV (sometimes a TMP)
    file. I use FLVplayer for playback, nothing special but it works.
    http://www.simtel.net/product.download.mirrors.php?id=95201

    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuoaFKD25tI&eurl=
    , Jan 15, 2007