Anyone Know a Good Mac Multi Page Tiff Viewer?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by William Munny, Jul 31, 2009.

  1. Subject line says it all...

    William Munny, Jul 31, 2009

  2. William Munny

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:30:11 -0400, "William Munny"
    <> wrote:

    >Subject line says it all...

    You just posted this yesterday - just about 24 hours ago. Give people
    some time to answer.

    I googled mac tiff viewer, and this was the first result. Have you
    tried it?

    http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Graphics/TIFF-Viewer.shtml

    This was the third result:

    http://phoenix.gov/tiffview.html