anyone know a good free newsserver?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nevillenevilleson, Nov 8, 2005.

  1. Those aeoi bastards wont let me post and I dont like google groups.

    nevillenevilleson, Nov 8, 2005

  2. nevillenevilleson

    john sumner Guest

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Those aeoi bastards wont let me post and I dont like google groups.

    Too bad, i think some of those newsservers know about you and wont touch you
    at all, youmight have to ask mommy to help you with this one little boy.

    john sumner, Nov 8, 2005

  3. nevillenevilleson

    Marc Guest

    Marc, Nov 8, 2005
  4. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    On 8 Nov 2005 04:52:13 -0800, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation nevillenevilleson Wrote The Following:

    > Those aeoi bastards wont let me post and I dont like google groups.

    Using FireFox browser, I typed Free News Servers in the address bar
    and came up with this. http://freenews.maxbaud.net/ Good Luck.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be