    Anyone interested in obtaining 70-536 please reply to the author. I am
    interested in forming a peer review group study for this certifcation
    , Aug 1, 2007

  2. Sajith Guest

    Hi,

    Iam interested in it.

    Cheers
    Sajith

    Sajith, Aug 7, 2007

  3. Ramzan Sadiq Guest

    Hi there,

    I am also very interested in group discuession for 70-528 and 70-536.I have
    done most of the study for 528, 3 chapters are remaining for 528.

    I can be contacted at

    Ramzan Sadiq

    Ramzan Sadiq, Aug 7, 2007
  4. zeeshan Guest

    hi
    yes i am very much interested in this. i have done 50% of preparation but
    could do it alone any more. how should this be done?

    zeeshan, Aug 29, 2007