Anyone interested in getting Microsoft, CISCO or any other IT CertificationzzzZ...??

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by GeT CerTiFieD, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Hi there...

    Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
    Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
    MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

    Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to send
    us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
    register the exam for U inthe Testing Center.....and finish the exam
    and pass it..and U will get the Certification....

    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and transcenders
    anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money
    back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself
    anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself.you only have to
    provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id
    (if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's
    website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on
    VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..

    For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA,MCAD, MCSD.NET,) we
    are charging USD 250$ only, We are offering special discount for those
    who are interested in giving full track..

    We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
    (Written & LaB) on low prices.. All queries are kept in secret. Sucess
    is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
    who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market
    leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
    or chat with us..We will please to help you..

    Thanx & Bye
    GeT CerTiFieD, Mar 7, 2005

  2. GeT CerTiFieD

    catwalker63 Guest

    <crap snipped>

    A$$FUCKERS EVERYWHERE!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Reported

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44