Anyone interested in getting Microsoft, CISCO or any other IT CertificationzzzZ.....???

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by get.certified@gmail.com, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi there...

    Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
    Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
    MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

    Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to send
    us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
    register the exam for U inthe Testing Center.....and finish the exam
    and pass it..and U will get the Certification....

    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and transcenders
    anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money
    back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself
    anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself.you only have to
    provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id
    (if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's
    website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on
    VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..

    For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA,MCAD, MCSD.NET,) we
    are charging USD 250$ only, We are offering special discount for those
    who are interested in giving full track..

    We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
    (Written & LaB) on low prices.. All queries are kept in secret. Sucess
    is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.

    Now u may be thinking that what happened if u fail u have to do nothing
    we will bear the exam cost & give u the score sheet . You may be
    thinking about our geniunity that your score sheet will be
    real and your exam is conducted actually.

    so u know that sylvan(prometric) , VUE have their secure sites & every
    mark sheet contains a registration & validation no. using that u can
    authenticate yourself on these secure sites. There u will find ur
    name & exam details u have given. If u have provided a real email
    address then u will be notified by VUE
    sylvan or the company whose exam u have given( like Microsoft , Cisco).

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
    who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market
    leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
    or chat with us..We will please to help you..

    Thanx & Bye

    , Mar 7, 2005