    Hey any of you in Michigan? Looking for advise about the IT field here in MI. Currently seeking my BA in IT and studding for the A+ cert, and really wanting to begin in the IT field but having trouble. Someone in the same area may help with these difficulties. Thanks

    --
    RICH GARTON

    Rich Garton, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Rich Garton

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:19:19 -0400, "Rich Garton" <>
    wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C5C20E.69167FA0
    >
    >Hey any of you in Michigan? Looking for advise about the IT field here =
    >in MI. Currently seeking my BA in IT and studding for the A+ cert, and =
    >really wanting to begin in the IT field but having trouble. Someone in =
    >the same area may help with these difficulties. Thanks=20
    >
    >--=20
    >RICH GARTON
    >------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C5C20E.69167FA0

    ><HTML><HEAD>
    ><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
    >charset=3Diso-8859-1">
    ><META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR>
    ><STYLE></STYLE>
    ></HEAD>
    ><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey any of you in Michigan? Looking for =
    >advise=20
    >about the IT field here in MI. Currently seeking my BA in IT and =
    >studding for=20
    >the A+ cert, and really wanting to begin in the IT field but having =
    >trouble.=20
    >Someone in the same area may help with these difficulties. Thanks =
    ></FONT></DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR>RICH =
    >GARTON</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
    >
    >------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C5C20E.69167FA0--

    I wonder why no one has submitted an rfc which forces nntp servers to
    reject posts made through oe?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Rich Garton

    lowdes Guest

    I wonder why no one has submitted an rfc which forces nntp servers to
    reject posts made from MCNGP's?

    lowdes, Sep 27, 2005
  4. "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >I wonder why no one has submitted an rfc which forces nntp servers to
    > reject posts made from MCNGP's?

    Because the MCNGP secretly controls the W3C Consortium, and with the deep
    pockets from our evil schemes, we've made many a deposit into the hands of
    money grubbing politicians that spend it on further ruining the lives of the
    farmers daughters that go to the big city to make it big, like your sister.

    OR

    Because the only people who genuinely dislike the MCNGP are too stupid to
    submit an RFC, and if one of them actually were smart enough to submit an
    RFC, they'd be too stupid to realise that the MCNGP secretly controls the
    W3C Consortium, and their RFC would be shredded and put into cole slaw... at
    KFC.

    Which of these two answers do you think applies to YOU? Are you too stupid
    to submit an RFC, or are you too stupid to realise that the MCNGP controls
    the W3C?

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #46
    http://www.roblindman.com/
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 27, 2005
  5. Rich Garton

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Which of these two answers do you think applies to YOU? Are you too stupid
    >to submit an RFC, or are you too stupid to realise that the MCNGP controls
    >the W3C?

    I think in the case of lowdes, simply the 'too stupid' part will do.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 27, 2005
  6. Rich Garton

    lowdes Guest

    You are so funny when you are mad at me.

    lowdes, Sep 27, 2005
  7. Rich Garton

    T-Bone Guest

    "/* Microcephalic "Simpson" Bob */" <@> wrote
    > Which of these two answers do you think applies to YOU? Are you too stupid
    > to submit an RFC, or are you too stupid to realise that the MCNGP controls
    > the W3C?

    Pliers for Bob, please.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 27, 2005
  8. /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 28, 2005