    the concept of masking IPs/emails a joke?

    Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

    , Mar 2, 2004

  2. What I worry about with anonymity services is how much trust I can put in
    them... What if the government runs them? What if black hat hackers run
    them? It certainly wouldn't be good.

    If I had the financial resources, I'd start a huge anonymity service... but
    there would be so much abuse and fraud. :/

    Anthony Brant, Mar 3, 2004

  3. [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    wrote in

    http://www.cotse.net Best privacy service on the planet - period.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Mar 3, 2004
  4. reenYeeeen

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I have used Ultimate-Anonymity for years and am very pleased with what they offer.

    reenYeeeen, Jan 8, 2011