    help others ?

    just curious,

    Geothermal
    geothermal, Aug 12, 2004

  2. geothermal

    Shel-hed Guest

    Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:20:35 -0700, geothermal <>
    wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they
    >help others ?
    >
    >just curious,
    >
    >Geothermal

    Most of us (tinu) are. Why?
    Shel-hed, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while theyhelp others ?

    geothermal wrote:
    > Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?
    >
    > just curious,
    >
    > Geothermal

    How do you think I could afford this 6.8GHz Athlon 128 bit processor
    with all the goodies?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2004
  4. geothermal

    Adair Winter Guest

    "geothermal" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they
    > help others ?
    >
    > just curious,
    >
    > Geothermal

    yeah, arn't you?
    Adair Winter, Aug 12, 2004
  5. geothermal

    DaveW Guest

    Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?

    Everyone here is getting paid what they are worth.

    DaveW, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while theyhelp others ?

    There's no need to be insulting about it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2004
  7. geothermal

    WormWood Guest

    "DaveW" wrote:
    > Everyone here is getting paid what they are worth.

    Dave's not here.

    WormWood, Aug 12, 2004
  8. geothermal

    Mike K. Guest

    Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?

    6.8 Ghz? jeebus! I feel so inferior now with my 2.1Ghz Athlon XP.

    Mike K., Aug 12, 2004
  9. geothermal

    ProfGene Guest

    Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?

    I was once offered money but I turned it down because that is not the idea
    of a newsgroup. It is the sharing of ideas and interests or in the case of
    binary groups files. If you want to make money that is what sites like Ebay
    are for.

    ProfGene, Aug 12, 2004
  10. geothermal

    geothermal Guest

    Adair Winter wrote:
    > "geothermal" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they
    >>help others ?
    >>
    >>just curious,

    >>Geothermal

    > yeah, arn't you?

    Sometimes I help people at home and sometimes at work.
    I was just curious if other people were at work as well.

    Geothermal
    geothermal, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while theyhelp others ?

    I was offered money once too. But I said "Miggsee, it just wouldn't be
    right."

    --
    Or was that a cousin?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2004
  12. geothermal

    DC Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > I was offered money once too. But I said "Miggsee, it just wouldn't be
    > right."

    }8Oo

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 13, 2004
  13. geothermal

    Plato Guest

    geothermal wrote:

    > Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they
    > help others ?

    I get a check every week.
    Plato, Aug 13, 2004
  14. geothermal

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?

    Volunteer only. Unless you have a paycheque for me! :~)

    "geothermal" <> wrote in message
    : Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they
    : help others ?
    :
    : just curious,
    :
    : Geothermal
    :
    PuppyKatt, Aug 13, 2004
  15. geothermal

    DaveW Guest

    Re: Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they help others ?

    Crap server lost this thread until now... hmmm...
    Anyway, I have good reason to be insulting.
    I had them double what I was paid, but after inflation I still have
    nothing.

    DaveW, Aug 23, 2004