    NOT the generic MCTS cert but instead got a cert to specify they have passed
    as a Vista ESt or Vista CST.

    Please advise.
    =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2VudCBMZXVuZw==?=, Jul 9, 2007

  2. You will only receive the MCITP: Enterprise(622) or Consumer(623) Support
    only after passsing 70-620 as well.

    Otherwise, you're just going to have a "pass" on your transcript.
    --
    Chance Webster
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbmNlIFdlYnN0ZXI=?=, Jul 11, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2VudCBMZXVuZw==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I passed 70-620 as well as 70-622 & 70-623, so from these I received the
    following:

    MCTS: Windows Vista Configuration
    MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician
    MCITP: Consumer Support Technician.