Anyone here go to ITT....

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by jonny bravo, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. jonny bravo

    jonny bravo Guest

    Just started there to get that little piece of paper i never got...(it's
    called a degree)
    Wondering if the opinion is good...bad... whatever..like to here it from
    here...

    It kinda sucks redoing all the algebra crap i managed to forget since high
    school
    (Class of '87 yikes)...

    I actually have to take Intro to Personal Computers cuz I didn't test out
    soon enough...
    feel like a high school senior in kindergarten with some of these people...
    fortunately I get to study my N+ and I+ while I kill the next 11 weeks...

    I figure Uncle Sam is Covering 90% of it so what the hell.....
    Plus they have a pretty good job placement percentage...

    --
    Jonny Bravo
    Some Do, Some Don't, Some Will, Some Won't...I Might...

    ---
    jonny bravo, Sep 17, 2003

  2. jonny bravo

    lglover Guest

    I go to the one in Tampa. Got my AS in Electronics and am now going for the
    BS in ISS, Took about 5 years off between the two, but the school is decent.

    lglover, Sep 18, 2003