    can't hurt to ask.

    I'm wondering if the lucky guy who got that call recorded it. I'd love
    to hear that call. :)

    Evan Platt, May 26, 2005

  2. Evan Platt

    doS Guest

    I did, but I look better with a blue one on...

    doS, May 26, 2005

  3. Evan Platt

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I prefer mauve...or peach...

    Toolman Tim, May 26, 2005
  4. Evan Platt

    doS Guest

    Ok, I will wear that just for you
    HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    doS, May 26, 2005
  5. Evan Platt

    Old Gringo Guest

    doS wrote:
    > I did, but I look better with a blue one on...

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Just wondering if anyone here got the pink slip from wanadoo?

    Some how I pictured you in Pale champagne.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 26, 2005
  6. Evan Platt

    WormWood Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > doS wrote:
    >> I did, but I look better with a blue one on...

    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Just wondering if anyone here got the pink slip from wanadoo?

    > Some how I pictured you in Pale champagne.

    I hear that MJ prefers 'statutory grape.'

    WormWood, May 26, 2005
  7. Evan Platt wrote:

    > Just wondering if anyone here got the pink slip from wanadoo?

    Not me, but they did make me work late Monday night doing this:

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/braindead.jpg

    > I'm kinda guessing since none of us WORK for wanadoo, no, but just
    > can't hurt to ask.

    > I'm wondering if the lucky guy who got that call recorded it. I'd love
    > to hear that call. :)

    We should wait a while (he might be a procrastinator) and look at some
    of the tech support funny-story sites. It's not phone support, but
    maybe some of them have mail/chat stories, too. This one's good
    enough, I think, to be reported. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 26, 2005
  8. doS wrote:

    > Ok, I will wear that just for you
    > HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    Hey, get a room, you two. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 26, 2005
  9. Evan Platt

    WormWood Guest

    "Evan Platt" wrote:
    > Just wondering if anyone here got the pink slip from wanadoo?
    >
    > I'm kinda guessing since none of us WORK for wanadoo, no, but just
    > can't hurt to ask.

    How can you be so sure no poster to 24hshd is employed by Wannadoo? Oh,
    and who do you mean by 'us'? Speak for yourself.

    WormWood, May 26, 2005
  10. Evan Platt

    Sultan Guest

    Sultan, May 26, 2005
  11. Blinky the Shark, May 26, 2005
  12. Evan Platt

    LPV Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > Just wondering if anyone here got the pink slip from wanadoo?

    No pink slip, but got a job offer. Seems they have a lot of job openings
    all of a sudden.

    Loren

    LPV, May 26, 2005