  1. Kevin Horner

    Kevin Horner Guest

    if so where did you get it
    Kevin Horner, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Kevin Horner wrote:
    > if so where did you get it

    I put my hands down my pants and gently squeezed.
    Kevin Horner, the stolid, boating chippy chaser, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Kevin Horner

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Kevin - Well, it's available through MSDN if you're a subscriber.

    Please respond in the same thread.
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP

    In news:,
    Kevin Horner <> typed:
    Jim Byrd, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Kevin Horner

    GoGeta Guest

    better question
    why do you want it

    GoGeta, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Kevin Horner

    ~S~ Guest

    suprnova

    ~S~, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Kevin Horner

    SwissTony Guest

    > if so where did you get it

    I have the latest beta and its cack.
    So buggy.
    I have never used linux before, anyone recoomend a suitable version for me
    to try?

    Cheers
    Gaz
    SwissTony, Jul 6, 2004
  7. SwissTony wrote:

    > "Kevin Horner" <> wrote in message

    >> if so where did you get it

    > I have the latest beta and its cack.
    > So buggy.

    That's unusual for a beta.

    > I have never used linux before, anyone recoomend a suitable version for me
    > to try?

    Mandrake seems to be considered a friendly distro for a newb. Support
    at alt.os.linux.makdrake.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 6, 2004
  8. Kevin Horner

    Livewire Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > if so where did you get it

    I was born with it!!

    Livewire, Jul 6, 2004
  9. Kevin Horner

    Kevin Horner Guest

    I already found it last night on winbeta

    Kevin Horner, Jul 6, 2004