Anyone heard of DVD next Copy?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by wunnuy, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. wunnuy

    wunnuy Guest

    wunnuy, Apr 4, 2006

  2. wunnuy

    Weremog Guest

    wunnuy wrote:
    > I got this because I was a former DVD X Copy user, in the mail:
    >
    > http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/features.html
    >
    > Is this legit?

    It's legitimate alright, but it doesn't work. There is a forum only
    available to registered users (I bought the software but will be asking
    for a refund) of the software and it is full of complaints. Save your
    money and get Clone DVD and AnyDVD
    Weremog, Apr 14, 2006

  3. wunnuy

    ilijn Guest

    wunnuy wrote:
    > I got this because I was a former DVD X Copy user, in the mail:
    >
    > http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/features.html
    >
    > Is this legit?

    I bought DVD neXt COPY and I think it is great. It has alot of new cool
    features like storing files on your harddrive and burning them later.
    The gui is awesome and easy to use.
    ilijn, Apr 15, 2006
  4. wunnuy

    arba Guest

    I just got DVD neXt COPY also. It can copy all my DVD's with no
    problems.
    It is much better then most of the other type of software like this out
    there.

    arba, Apr 29, 2006