    that these should now be resolved. If no one else is having similar
    problems then we'll start looking at our Exchange Server end of the
    link. Thanks.
    homerj, Sep 24, 2003

  2. homerj

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On 24 Sep 2003 14:14:57 -0700, (homerj) wrote:

    >Has anyone had problems with XTRA email in the last few days ? Our
    >email domain is hosted at XTRA and since last week we've had
    >intermittant problems with email either being bounced back to the
    >original sender or on some occasions disappearing. XTRA said yesterday
    >that they had some problems with high traffic volumes recently but
    >that these should now be resolved. If no one else is having similar
    >problems then we'll start looking at our Exchange Server end of the
    >link. Thanks.

    I've had no problems over the last week except for the occasional
    slow authentication to their pop3 server. But they don't host my
    domain so that may not tell you much.

    I have had the odd problems over the last month or so with people not
    receiving emails, and they all had their own domains. Been ok lately,
    was wondering at the time if some ISPs or domain hosters had Xtra on a
    blackist.

    Gavin
    Gavin Tunney, Sep 24, 2003