    It's version 3 of live update I'm using

    Any help appreciated

    Thanks

    buffy, Oct 11, 2003

  2. "buffy" <> wrote in message
    news:bm984e$g0m$...
    > I get message that asus.tw has no proper BIOS image files, server

    problems
    > with the main asus site and when I go on asus.de it tells me that my

    bIOS
    > ROM and Image are all unknown??? Anyone else getting this?
    >
    > It's version 3 of live update I'm using
    >
    > Any help appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    My ASUS update is version 5.19.01 !

    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 11, 2003

  3. "buffy" <> wrote in message
    > I get message that asus.tw has no proper BIOS image files, server

    problems
    > with the main asus site and when I go on asus.de it tells me that my

    bIOS
    > ROM and Image are all unknown??? Anyone else getting this?
    >
    > It's version 3 of live update I'm using
    >
    > Any help appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    Latest ASUS update is available at

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/down..._id=0&m_id=1&f_name=asusupdt51901.zip~zaqwedc

    or http://makeashorterlink.com/?I20122E26 if it wraps

    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 11, 2003
  4. buffy

    Barry Walsh Guest

    buffy wrote:
    > I get message that asus.tw has no proper BIOS image files, server problems
    > with the main asus site and when I go on asus.de it tells me that my bIOS
    > ROM and Image are all unknown??? Anyone else getting this?
    >
    > It's version 3 of live update I'm using
    >
    > Any help appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    Change the choice over to asuscom.de and that works fine. You'll
    probably have to update the updater before it'll take down a bios for you.

    Barry Walsh, Oct 11, 2003
  5. buffy

    buffy Guest

    When I got to the update bit I left the clear cmos tick box ticked. When I
    booted back up it said cmos error loading defaults or something like that
    and press F1 to continue. I hope leaving this tick bx was the correct
    option. It seems to be ok but how do I know for sure#??

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/selectftp.aspx?l1_id=1&l2_id=11&l3_i

    buffy, Oct 11, 2003