    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Wild Coyote

    RnR Lesnar Guest

    I went to the site and it had someone named "Jing" logged in. I don't know
    what's going on.

    --
    RnR Lesnar
    It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle
    RnR Lesnar, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:50:40 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
    <> wrote:

    >I went to the site and it had someone named "Jing" logged in. I don't know
    >what's going on.

    Okay, thank you. Yea, I keep getting about 4 different people. I
    guess we were due for one of DDD's infamous twice a year site
    meltdown.

    Wild Coyote, Oct 10, 2004
  4. Wild Coyote

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Wild Coyote" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >I keep getting someone else randomly, but never me when I log in.
    >Anyone else having those problems?

    No, unfortunately I was able to log in.

    I got right back out, of course.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Fortunately, I live in the United States of America, where we are
    gradually coming to understand that nothing we do is ever our
    fault, especially if it is really stupid. --Dave Barry
    Stan Brown, Oct 10, 2004
  5. Wild Coyote

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Wild Coyote wrote:

    > On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:50:40 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I went to the site and it had someone named "Jing" logged in. I don't know
    >>what's going on.

    > Okay, thank you. Yea, I keep getting about 4 different people. I
    > guess we were due for one of DDD's infamous twice a year site
    > meltdown.
    >
    > --
    > Still Howlin' at the Moon!
    >
    > Wild Coyote
    > wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Are they having a 20% off sale, now?

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Oct 10, 2004
  6. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:43:49 -0400, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >"Wild Coyote" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >>I keep getting someone else randomly, but never me when I log in.
    >>Anyone else having those problems?

    >No, unfortunately I was able to log in.
    >
    >I got right back out, of course.

    You are not going to believe this one. I finally got back in when I
    had them email me my password. Yep, someone changed it. They got in
    under my name and then decided hey I need to change the password.

    I will be emailing DDD now!

    Wild Coyote, Oct 11, 2004