    I log in, an a server error message comes up, saying I wont be able to
    access my acount, while this is happening.
    , Apr 2, 2008

  2. ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "" typed:
    > I log in, an a server error message comes up, saying I wont be able to
    > access my acount, while this is happening.

    No probelms at all here, three accounts on three PCs* all working fine in
    this house.

    * Ain't gmail notifier a grand thing?
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Apr 3, 2008

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > I log in, an a server error message comes up, saying I wont be able to
    > access my acount, while this is happening.

    No probs here either. Try resetting your router, it may have overflowing tables
    or something like that - happens to me some times after running p2p software
    once in a blue moon: suddenly some addresses can't be accessed any more.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Apr 3, 2008