    Nighthawk Guest

    I run AVG free normally, on 98SE with Avast! as a backup (not running
    concurrently) and wondered what BitDefender Free was like?
    Nighthawk, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Nighthawk

    Donchano Guest

    On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 02:59:32 +1200, Nighthawk <>
    magnanimously proffered:

    >I run AVG free normally, on 98SE with Avast! as a backup (not running
    >concurrently) and wondered what BitDefender Free was like?

    You might have better luck asking this question on alt.comp.freeware .
    I've seen it mentioned and there are threads re: it's relative pros
    and cons, but since I use a licensed AV and firewall I haven't paid
    much attention.
    Donchano, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Nighthawk

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Nighthawk <> wrote in

    > I run AVG free normally, on 98SE with Avast! as a backup (not running
    > concurrently) and wondered what BitDefender Free was like?

    I would use Avast first.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Sep 1, 2007
  4. Nighthawk

    Nighthawk Guest

    On 1 Sep 2007 23:46:17 +1200, Dave Taylor
    <> wrote:

    >Nighthawk <> wrote in
    >
    >> I run AVG free normally, on 98SE with Avast! as a backup (not running
    >> concurrently) and wondered what BitDefender Free was like?
    >>

    >I would use Avast first.

    Thanks for that.
    Nighthawk, Sep 1, 2007