    the same as the old dvd. Anyone like to chime in?

    thanx
    -goro-

    Goro, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Goro wrote:
    > I saw that the the 40th anniversary editioni SE of MY FAIR LADY has
    > released this past week....I've heard conflicting opinions regarding the
    > video quality, though. Some says that it is new and improved and some
    > say that it's the same as the old dvd. Anyone like to chime in?

    Home Theater Forum review:
    <http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=182434>

    DVD Beaver video comparison (referenced in the HTF review):
    <http://207.136.67.23/film/DVDCompare2/myfairlady.htm>

    I hope those are of some use to you.

    --
    Douglas Bailey
    2/8/2004 1:10:09 AM

    Douglas Bailey, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Goro

    Goro Guest

    Douglas Bailey <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Goro wrote:
    > > I saw that the the 40th anniversary editioni SE of MY FAIR LADY has
    > > released this past week....I've heard conflicting opinions regarding the
    > > video quality, though. Some says that it is new and improved and some
    > > say that it's the same as the old dvd. Anyone like to chime in?

    > Home Theater Forum review:
    > <http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=182434>
    >
    > DVD Beaver video comparison (referenced in the HTF review):
    > <http://207.136.67.23/film/DVDCompare2/myfairlady.htm>
    >
    > I hope those are of some use to you.

    thanx. those links are great.

    Goro, Feb 11, 2004