    samg Guest

    Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today? I keep on getting timeouts
    and dns failures.
    samg, Dec 1, 2003

  2. samg

    Tim Guest

    samg <> wrote in news:Xns9444EB021EF4Esamg@203.97.37.6:

    > Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today? I keep on getting
    > timeouts and dns failures.

    I changed my DNS servers over to the Paradise.net ones last night because
    the clearnet ones have so many problems. For instance, I have been unable
    to get them to resolve addresses with the word "forum" in them eg
    forum.geek.nz never resolved with the TC DNS servers, but works fine with
    the Paradise.net ones. No idea if it was my fault or their fault, but
    changing DNS fixed it.

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>