    the cost is (in that case it may be expensive) or if the have a
    prepay system like the previous two providers.

    TIA..
    Mutley, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Mutley

    Chris Hope Guest

    Mutley wrote:

    > I'm looking for an on or from my PC SMS service to send the odd
    > message . I have tried Bigfoot.com and ipipi.com . The latter says
    > that it supports all NZ networks but test messages only seem to
    > terminate on GSM phones.
    >
    > Message media http://www.message-media.co.nz/home.html seems to work
    > on all NZ networks but I can seem to find out from their web sit what
    > the cost is (in that case it may be expensive) or if the have a
    > prepay system like the previous two providers.

    Looks like you have to make an enquiry to get pricing:
    http://www.message-media.co.nz/pricing_form.html

    What I find interesting is that this appears to be a different company
    from the one at www.messagemedia.co.nz (whose website I put together).
    messagemedia.co.nz is owned by The ECN Group which is in turn owned by
    NZ Post. message-media.co.nz appears to be a completely different
    company based in Australia - I've just emailed my contact at MM to see
    what's going on.

    Chris Hope, Jan 3, 2005