  1. Windbag1000

    Windbag1000 Guest

    How are they? Worth the wait?

    Windbag1000, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Windbag1000

    Tony soprano Guest

    "Windbag1000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How are they? Worth the wait?

    Funny
    and
    Yes

    Tony soprano, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Windbag1000

    fredman Guest

    On 23 Nov 2004 14:56:58 GMT, (Windbag1000) wrote:

    >How are they? Worth the wait?

    Well, as customary with new purchases that I may not watch right away,
    I usually sample them for any obvious fatal disc errors. I began to
    watch the first episode, then watched the episode notes for it, and
    proceeded to laugh uncontrollably thru the first two discs of this
    before I could stop! Even though we've seen these over and over thru
    endless reruns, if you've like the series at all YOU MUST HAVE THESE!
    They are just fabulously hilarious. Cheers.

    fredman, Nov 26, 2004
  4. Windbag1000

    TonyAtRest Guest

    Yeah I wasn't planning on buying them yet since I kinda remember most of the
    episodes but Fry's had them for $29.99 each and that was too good to pass up.
    Now that I have them, I had forgotten how good at least the early episodes
    were. Unfortunately the quality of the show goes down after about season 4,
    but still a great show all the way through.

    Tony

    "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

    Buzzcocks, 1976

    TonyAtRest, Nov 27, 2004
  5. $27.88 at Walmart. I couldn't believe it.

    The discs are great. I was very pleasently surprised that they went back
    to the film elements to do new high definition masters. Before I had
    believed I would have to put up with the inherent flaws of an early 90's
    analog video master. it's amazing that the film elements still existed
    (I believe a lot of shows film elements get tossed after video masters
    are made).

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Nov 28, 2004
  6. Windbag1000

    Galley Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:44:16 GMT, Michael Rogers <> spewed
    forth these words of wisdom:

    >$27.88 at Walmart. I couldn't believe it.

    $27.99 at Target, with a free 8-pack of Pop Secret microwave popcorn. :)

    Galley

    Galley, Nov 28, 2004