Anyone Got Fuji A700, A800, A820 ...?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by MIG, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. MIG

    MIG Guest

    I am looking into refurbished Fuji Finepix compact digitals and I
    cannot find out which of them has continuous shooting or "burst
    mode" (not what rate etc). Every possible "contact" or "ask" link on
    the Fuji site leads to the same irrelevant FAQs and there are no PDF
    manuals.

    Has anyone got a

    A700
    A800
    A805
    A820
    A825
    A900
    A920

    and if they have, please could you let me know if they have continuous
    shooting "burst mode"?

    For a point-and-click, that is the ONLY feature that interests me, and
    yet it is not advertised at all. Strange.

    Thanks.
    MIG, Aug 6, 2008