Anyone got braindump of 70-284?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Darren Weston, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    Darren Weston, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Darren Weston

    Network Guru Guest

    "Darren Weston" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    > Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    I've got a brain Havana Omelet, but no dump, sorry. You may want to
    retain the services of a Turd burglar to secure a dump.

    Network Guru, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Darren Weston

    Ben Guest

    Try the following email address who should be able to help you out

    Ben, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Darren Weston

    T-Bone Guest

    "Darren Weston" <> wrote
    > If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    > Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    So was that ? I wouldn't want to send anything to
    if wasn't your real address.

    Begone, assfscker.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Darren Weston

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    > Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    No, but I got a double-barrel shotgun. Does that help?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2004
  6. Darren Weston

    Consultant Guest

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2004
  7. Darren Weston

    Doom Guest

    > If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    > Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    You're new here aren't you. Assfscker.

    Doom, Oct 27, 2004
  8. Darren Weston wrote:
    > If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    > Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    Mary Anne >>>>>>>> Ginger

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 27, 2004
  9. Darren Weston

    Jtyc Guest

    > Mary Anne >>>>>>>> Ginger

    Oh hell no. Ginger is way better.

    She's a redhead for godsakes.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2004
  10. Uncle Guru...What's a "Turd Burglar"?

    =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=, Oct 27, 2004
  11. Jtyc wrote:
    >> Mary Anne >>>>>>>> Ginger

    > Oh hell no. Ginger is way better.

    Yabbut Ginger spits, and Mary Anne swallows.

    --
    Fris "I'm referring to an African Swallow... hope that clears things up"
    bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 27, 2004
  12. Darren Weston

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yabbut Ginger spits, and Mary Anne swallows.

    Don't talk like that. I will not have you tarnish the memories of these
    wonderful ladies.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2004
  13. hey!

    Why weren't you put down at birth?

    On 27 Oct 2004 03:23:58 -0700, (Darren Weston)
    wrote:

    >If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    >Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 27, 2004
  14. >No, but I got a double-barrel shotgun. Does that help?

    only if it's loaded and the safety's off.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 27, 2004
  15. >Uncle Guru...What's a "Turd Burglar"?

    why do you ask?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 27, 2004
  16. Darren Weston

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> prattled ceaslessly in

    > =================
    > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > =================

    ooooooooooh! Pretty!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears
    you out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Oct 27, 2004
  17. Darren Weston

    Network Guru Guest

    "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    > Uncle Guru...What's a "Turd Burglar"?

    TURD BURGLAR
    Definition: A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and
    tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and
    vulnerable moments that occur when work taking a dump at work. If this
    occurs, remain in the stall until the TURD BURG leaves. This way you
    will
    avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

    Network Guru, Oct 28, 2004
  18. Darren Weston

    Mike T. Guest

    "Darren Weston" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a braindump of Exch2003 70-284.
    > Please send to . Many thanks in advance.

    Die, ässfücking scum.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI