    beer, QUICK!!!!

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    A Spam hater since 1951
    Avenger©, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Avenger©

    Budweiser Guest

    Psssssst----have a tube--its good to share
    Budweiser, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Avenger©

    d w a c o n Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    > beer, QUICK!!!!

    Sorry, we only do farenheit...

    --
    The generation that used acid to escape reality
    Is now using antacid to deal with reality
    d w a c o n, Feb 14, 2004
  4. d w a c o n spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <WcrXb.40811$P17.25161@fed1read03>

    > "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    >> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    >> beer, QUICK!!!!

    > Sorry, we only do farenheit...

    I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. :) ). 41c =
    105.8F.

    Too bad he can't ship some of that here. :)

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 14, 2004
  5. Avenger©

    Trent C Guest

    > >> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    > >> beer, QUICK!!!!

    > > Sorry, we only do farenheit...

    > I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. :) ). 41c =
    > 105.8F.
    >
    > Too bad he can't ship some of that here. :)

    TINH
    Trent C, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Avenger©

    Mellowed Guest

    I just pull them out of the snow bank.

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    : Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    : beer, QUICK!!!!
    :
    :
    :
    : "Put the CAT out to reply"
    : A Spam hater since 1951
    Mellowed, Feb 14, 2004
  7. Avenger©

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:48:16 +1100, Avenger© pecked at a keyboard in
    panic:

    > Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    > beer, QUICK!!!!
    >

    > "Put the CAT out to reply"
    > A Spam hater since 1951

    Still beer weather.
    http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDV10450.txt
    --
    B.Al.Zeebub
    Registered Linux User #339345
    B.Al.Zeebub, Feb 14, 2004
  8. Trent C spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <wnsXb.4551$Y%9.net>

    >> > Sorry, we only do farenheit...

    >> I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. :) ). 41c =
    >> 105.8F.
    >>
    >> Too bad he can't ship some of that here. :)

    > TINH

    Normally, I would agree, but here = where I live. :)

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 15, 2004
  9. On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:42:17 -0800, "Mellowed" <>
    wrote:

    >I just pull them out of the snow bank.

    Please sne snow here down under - far too hot

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com
    Pauline Johnson, Feb 15, 2004
  10. Avenger©

    Paper Weight Guest

    Where do you live? it hit 43c here yesterday (north of Adelaide).

    "Thund3rstruck_N0i" <> wrote in
    message news:402e4bf4$0$49490$...

    =

    Paper Weight, Feb 15, 2004
  11. You can drink me dry if you want ;-)

    Stella Artois, Feb 15, 2004
  12. It's about time the 'progressive' States went metric in general!

    Marilyn's Tutor, Feb 15, 2004
  13. Avenger©

    Mellowed Guest

    The system inherited from our Mother Country seems to be working just
    fine. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

    : "d w a c o n" <> wrote in message
    : news:WcrXb.40811$P17.25161@fed1read03...
    : >
    : > "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    : > news:...
    : > > Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    : > > beer, QUICK!!!!
    : >
    : >
    : > Sorry, we only do farenheit...
    : >
    : >
    : > --
    Mellowed, Feb 16, 2004
  14. Avenger©

    d w a c o n Guest

    > d w a c o n spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

    in
    > <WcrXb.40811$P17.25161@fed1read03>
    >

    > > "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > >> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
    > >> beer, QUICK!!!!

    > > Sorry, we only do farenheit...

    > I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. :) ). 41c =
    > 105.8F.
    >
    > Too bad he can't ship some of that here. :)

    It is below freezing where I am...

    --
    I want my... I want my...
    I want my sex TV...