    i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
    has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.

    fsck Universal...

    Evil, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Evil

    Machina3317 Guest

    >From: (Evil)

    >a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
    >non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
    >little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
    >and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
    >dvd somehow.
    >
    >i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
    >has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.
    >
    >fsck Universal...

    The best way to skip the ads is to just hit "stop" on your remote and then hit
    "play" again. That will take you right to the title screen. Oh, and you
    spelled "****" wrong. Twice. Merry Christmas.

    Machina3317, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Evil

    Kimani Guest

    "Evil" <> wrote in message
    > a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
    > non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
    > little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
    > and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
    > dvd somehow.
    >
    > i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
    > has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.
    >
    > fsck Universal...

    You have to press stop at the FBI warning, then press play.

    Kimani, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Evil

    Tim Pace Guest

    Buy it !!! too bloody right I'll buy it and play it as well you just see.

    --
    Tim Pace
    Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the

    Tim Pace, Dec 25, 2003
  5. Evil

    AceoHearts Guest

    You need to get over the forced ad idea. Are you going to omit one of the
    most important and moving movies in history from your collection because you
    can't hit fast forward for a minute or so. Do you have your movie watching
    time allocated to the second? Get over it. Studios are going to keep doing
    it even if many people don't agree with it. There will never be a complete
    boycott of any studio, so they will not stop this practice. Just get on
    with life and bitch about things that matter.

    AceoHearts

    (I do not like the idea of forced ads, but I will not deny myself and family
    of certain movies because of them)

    AceoHearts, Dec 25, 2003
  6. Evil

    Kom Guest

    > a true great film,

    If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
    by.

    I can't see why anyone other than Jewish people would want to see this
    propaganda film. Just like no blacks would want to watch a film on the
    history of how the KKK get refused permits for the constitutional right to
    free speech, they don't care.

    How many Jews go and buy A CHRISTMAS STORY or IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE?
    Probably as many as non-Jews buy SCHINDLER'S LIST.

    Kom, Dec 25, 2003
  7. "Kom" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > a true great film,

    > If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
    > by.

    You are either a troll or an idiot, probably both.

    ominousspiritous, Dec 25, 2003

    ominousspiritous, Dec 25, 2003

    ominousspiritous, Dec 25, 2003
  10. "ominousspiritous"
    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
    biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om> wrote in message

    > "Kom" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > > a true great film,

    > > If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
    > > by.

    > You are either a troll or an idiot, probably both.

    terribly sorry for the multiple reply-don't know what happened.

    ominousspiritous, Dec 26, 2003
  11. Evil

    Wade365 Guest

    I'm not buyin' "List"... I've never watched it and I don't think I ever will. I
    don't give a rat's ass. I was beaten over the head about the Holocost growing
    up in a predominantly Jewish community, and all I can say is the world is
    missing out on the fact that the Jews were NOT the only genecidal targets of
    Hitler's regime... millions of Greeks died to, but you don't hear a damned
    thing about it. It may be an "important" film, but then again so was
    "Fantasia"... I will never forget the circumstances surroundng the attrocities
    of WWII, but I'm not going to sit through an over-blown docu-drama, it's just
    not that uplifting.

    Also, Spielberg can sniff old farts outa my skivvies. He doesn't get another
    nickel out of my pockets. Ever.

    Wade365, Dec 26, 2003
  12. Evil

    Larry Gold Guest

    Me!
    I have a wonderful life.
    What racist crap you talk.
    I know plenty of non Jewish people who have seem Schindler's List. Its a a
    great true story with great acting.

    --
    Larry.gold
    Arsenal For Life

    Larry Gold, Dec 26, 2003
  13. Evil

    Peter Guest

    Evil wrote:
    > a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
    > non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
    > little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
    > and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
    > dvd somehow.
    >
    > i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
    > has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.
    >
    > fsck Universal...

    Seabiscuit has that too ? Argh.. Thats ridiculous, what a slap in the
    face. Well, I'll plug the website again.

    Help voice your opinion, stop univeral from placing any type of
    commercial advertisement prior to the main menu. Sign the petition at
    http://www.petitiononline.com/ForceAds/petition.html

    136 signatures as of this posting, lets double that

    --
    Please help stop Forced Trailers on DVD's
    Please sign the Petition at

    Peter, Dec 26, 2003
  14. Evil

    Peter Guest

    Wade365 wrote:
    > I'm not buyin' "List"... I've never watched it and I don't think I ever will. I
    > don't give a rat's ass. I was beaten over the head about the Holocost growing
    > up in a predominantly Jewish community, and all I can say is the world is
    > missing out on the fact that the Jews were NOT the only genecidal targets of
    > Hitler's regime... millions of Greeks died to, but you don't hear a damned
    > thing about it. It may be an "important" film, but then again so was
    > "Fantasia"... I will never forget the circumstances surroundng the attrocities
    > of WWII, but I'm not going to sit through an over-blown docu-drama, it's just
    > not that uplifting.
    >
    > Also, Spielberg can sniff old farts outa my skivvies. He doesn't get another
    > nickel out of my pockets. Ever.

    I've never watched it, and I'm sure it's a great film.. However the
    above poster is correct. There were other genocides committed during
    WWII, however the Jewish Holocaust (which was horrible, yes.) gets all
    the attention. More Chinese died at the hands of Japanese, then Jews
    died in WWII, and they had equally horrible things done to them, lots of
    "experiments"
    But you don't hear boo about it, and for the most part (this is from
    what I hear from friends that have travelled to Japan) many if not most
    Japans feel that they didn't do anything wrong during WWII. Unlike
    Germans who recognize that the Nazi party was wrong and it was a big
    mistake.

    Of course I'm no authority on this, just what I've heard.

    Peter, Dec 26, 2003
  15. Evil

    Wade365 Guest

    << I have a wonderful life.
    What racist crap you talk. >>

    PS - I agree completely that the twit who posted that the film was "Jewish
    propoganda" is an LCD fuckwad troll bitch.

    Wade365, Dec 26, 2003
  16. Evil

    TCS Guest

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:59:20 -0500, Peter <> wrote:

    >Wade365 wrote:
    >> I'm not buyin' "List"... I've never watched it and I don't think I ever will. I
    >> don't give a rat's ass. I was beaten over the head about the Holocost growing
    >> up in a predominantly Jewish community, and all I can say is the world is
    >> missing out on the fact that the Jews were NOT the only genecidal targets of
    >> Hitler's regime... millions of Greeks died to, but you don't hear a damned
    >> thing about it. It may be an "important" film, but then again so was
    >> "Fantasia"... I will never forget the circumstances surroundng the attrocities
    >> of WWII, but I'm not going to sit through an over-blown docu-drama, it's just
    >> not that uplifting.
    >>
    >> Also, Spielberg can sniff old farts outa my skivvies. He doesn't get another
    >> nickel out of my pockets. Ever.

    >I've never watched it, and I'm sure it's a great film.. However the
    >above poster is correct. There were other genocides committed during
    >WWII, however the Jewish Holocaust (which was horrible, yes.) gets all
    >the attention. More Chinese died at the hands of Japanese, then Jews
    >died in WWII, and they had equally horrible things done to them, lots of
    >"experiments"

    Percentagewise, that was a spit in the bucket compared to the jewish
    holocaust. Nobody wiped out 80% of the chinese off the continent.

    TCS, Dec 26, 2003
  17. Evil

    Justin Guest

    TCS wrote on [Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:46:36 -0600]:
    > On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:59:20 -0500, Peter <> wrote:
    >

    >>Wade365 wrote:
    >>> I'm not buyin' "List"... I've never watched it and I don't think I ever will. I
    >>> don't give a rat's ass. I was beaten over the head about the Holocost growing
    >>> up in a predominantly Jewish community, and all I can say is the world is
    >>> missing out on the fact that the Jews were NOT the only genecidal targets of
    >>> Hitler's regime... millions of Greeks died to, but you don't hear a damned
    >>> thing about it. It may be an "important" film, but then again so was
    >>> "Fantasia"... I will never forget the circumstances surroundng the attrocities
    >>> of WWII, but I'm not going to sit through an over-blown docu-drama, it's just
    >>> not that uplifting.
    >>>
    >>> Also, Spielberg can sniff old farts outa my skivvies. He doesn't get another
    >>> nickel out of my pockets. Ever.

    >>I've never watched it, and I'm sure it's a great film.. However the
    >>above poster is correct. There were other genocides committed during
    >>WWII, however the Jewish Holocaust (which was horrible, yes.) gets all
    >>the attention. More Chinese died at the hands of Japanese, then Jews
    >>died in WWII, and they had equally horrible things done to them, lots of
    >>"experiments"

    > Percentagewise, that was a spit in the bucket compared to the jewish
    > holocaust. Nobody wiped out 80% of the chinese off the continent.

    So fucking what? Tell that to the people who were killed, or raped, or
    whatever. "Sorry, sure you were treated bad, but we deserve all the
    attention"

    Justin, Dec 26, 2003
  18. Evil

    Peter Parker Guest

    On 12/26/2003 10:51 AM, Peter pondered for some undetermined amount of
    time then wrote:

    > Evil wrote:
    >> a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
    >> non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
    >> little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
    >> and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
    >> dvd somehow.
    >>
    >> i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
    >> has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.
    >>
    >> fsck Universal...

    > Seabiscuit has that too ? Argh.. Thats ridiculous, what a slap in the
    > face. Well, I'll plug the website again.

    What a great movie. I enjoyed the DVD last night (Christmas evening)
    with my family. We had a wonderful time.

    And I can't wait to pick up Schindler's List when it comes out.

    --
    Peter Parker

    Peter Parker, Dec 26, 2003
  19. Evil

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Wade365 <> wrote:

    > I'm not buyin' "List"... I've never watched it and I don't think I ever will.

    You should. It's excellent.

    Peter Briggs, Dec 27, 2003
  20. Evil

    Justin Guest

    Peter Briggs wrote on [Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:56:19 +0000]:
    > Wade365 <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not buyin' "List"... I've never watched it and I don't think I ever will.

    > You should. It's excellent.

    So, now you're telling people what they should buy?

    Justin, Dec 27, 2003