    I cannot find them advertised anywhere nor does Fox know anything about them.
    Why would they be included on a flyer inside a set that was released on Aug. 14th

    Anyone else wondered about this?????

    Film Buff, Aug 18, 2007

  2. Film Buff

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > I did and I want to know where these new Fox Film Noir titles are - "Daisy Kenyon" (1947) "Black Widow" (1954) and
    > "Dangerous Crossing" (1953)????
    >
    > I cannot find them advertised anywhere nor does Fox know anything about them.
    > Why would they be included on a flyer inside a set that was released on Aug. 14th
    >
    > Anyone else wondered about this?????

    Well, they're listed as coming soon on Fox's website:

    http://www.foxclassics.com/comingsoon.php

    I don't think they've announced a release date for them yet, though, so
    that's why you're not going to find them advertised anywhere. I ran
    across another mention of them that simply stated they were due out
    "this fall", but again, no further details.

    Dave

    Dave Garrett, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest