    either through a letter, e-mail, or posting on the candidate history page on
    Prometric.
    Has anyone else received their results yet for this exam?

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 28, 2007

  2. LarryWestMCSD

    Thor Guest

    On Feb 28, 3:07 pm, LarryWestMCSD <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com>
    wrote:
    > I took the 71-500 beta (TS: Microsoft Mobile 5.0, Implementing, and Managing)
    > on Sept. 12, 2006, almost 6 months ago, and have yet to get the results,
    > either through a letter, e-mail, or posting on the candidate history page on
    > Prometric.
    > Has anyone else received their results yet for this exam?
    > --
    > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    mm

    I have the same problem.
    I think they had two beta periods on this and the other mobile exam.

    53
    http://www.prositos.no/?q=microsof

    Thor, Mar 1, 2007

  3. LarryWestMCSD

    Rhys Guest

    I sat the beta of the 71-500 exam back in November (or earlier) and was just
    emailed that I passed yesterday. I thought they had lost my result. It may be
    a co-insidence but I just registered for the beta exam for Exchange 2007 -
    71-237 a day before I got the email about passing the last beta exam I sat.
    I checked my Prometic just before registering for the 71-237 beta exam and
    the result for 71-500 was not there. Now is is.
    Cheers,
    Rhys

    Rhys, Mar 4, 2007