    licknlabia Guest

    looking for an Internet Operations Support Engineer...

    -peace.

    licknlabia, Jul 11, 2003

  2. licknlabia

    Consultant Guest

    word
    you like to lick the labia?

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2003

  3. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    Re: anyone from Seattle in here? - Job opening...

    I have eaten my share of box...

    anyways, there is a position open where I work for those of you that fit
    this bill.....

    IT/OPERATIONS
    Internet Operations Support Engineer

    The individual must be highly motivated, professional, process
    focused, and extremely detail oriented, with strong system administration
    skills and some programming experience. This position will be primarily
    focused on system administration for (company) production hosted server
    infrastructure. Responsibilities will include the following: System
    administration for both Windows 200x and Linux servers; Managing the
    production release process for new (company) applications; Supporting and
    enhancing (company) in-house developed content publishing system; New server
    setup and hardware maintenance; Developing and maintaining tools for log
    file management, server setup, and other tasks as necessary for effective
    system administration; Participating in the 7x24x365 on call rotation. The
    skills required to do this job include: Strong knowledge of Windows 200x
    administration; Good to strong Linux/Unix system administration knowledge;
    Ability to program in a scripting language suitable for developing system
    administration tools; Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of TCP/IP
    networking; Excellent problem solving skills coupled with a strong desire to
    learn; Effective teamwork and good communication skills; Strong knowledge of
    server hardware installation, configuration and maintenance.

    Requirements:
    a.. 5+ years related experience in IT and Internet Operations
    support. College course work
    a.. in CS/MIS or equivalent training and certifications.
    a.. Experience supporting Windows 200x and Linux/Unix systems in
    a production environment.
    a.. Programming experience with perl, Unix shell scripts, or VB
    script/ASP.
    a.. Experience in process development and documentation.
    a.. (plus) Strong perl programming experience highly desired.
    a.. (plus) Familiarity with .Net framework development and
    support.
    a.. (plus) Network and systems security knowledge and
    experience.
    a.. (plus) Experience with Internet co-location support.
    a.. (plus) Four year degree in CS/MIS.

    licknlabia, Jul 12, 2003