anyone for spagetti?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Jul 30, 2009.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.
    One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

    Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, He paid her a
    large
    sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child. If
    she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child
    support until the child turned 18.

    She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To
    keep
    it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a postcard, and write
    'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the child support
    payments to begin.

    One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
    'Honey, 'she said, 'You received a very strange postcard today.'

    'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said.

    The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned
    white,
    and fainted.

    On the card was written: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti,
    Spaghetti. Three with meatballs, two without.

    "Send extra sauce."

    joevan, Jul 30, 2009

  2. joevan

    philo Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.
    > One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.
    >
    > Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, He paid her a
    > large
    > sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child. If
    > she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child
    > support until the child turned 18.
    >
    > She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To
    > keep
    > it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a postcard, and write
    > 'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the child support
    > payments to begin.
    >
    > One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
    > 'Honey, 'she said, 'You received a very strange postcard today.'
    >
    > 'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said.
    >
    > The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned
    > white,
    > and fainted.
    >
    > On the card was written: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti,
    > Spaghetti. Three with meatballs, two without.
    >
    > "Send extra sauce."

    LOL

    philo, Jul 30, 2009

  3. joevan