    no avail.

    If there is another more appropiate newsgroup than here, PLEASE
    tell me. TIA

    Rob Ricci, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Rob Ricci

    Budweiser Guest

    "Rob Ricci" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I want to play some pinball on my computer. Specifically, I want to
    > play The Six Million Dollar Man pinball. I have Visual Pinball, the
    > .vpt (the table file), the Bally.VBS file and PinMAME.
    >
    > When I use Visual Pinball to run the game, the art comes up on
    > the screen, but when I attempt to play the game, another partial
    > screen window opens up showing the scores, the credits and the ball in
    > play (unlabeled) and that is all that happens. Oh, I get a few sounds
    > like thet game is powering up, but no action on the screen other than
    > the score flashing 00. I tried what I could think of doing, but to
    > no avail.
    >
    > If there is another more appropiate newsgroup than here, PLEASE
    > tell me. TIA

    Make sure your pc is correctly levelled--either that or adjust the
    sensitivity of the tilt sensors

    Budweiser, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Rob Ricci

    Jj Guest

    Rob Ricci <> wrote in

    > I want to play some pinball on my computer. Specifically, I want to
    > play The Six Million Dollar Man pinball. I have Visual Pinball, the
    > .vpt (the table file), the Bally.VBS file and PinMAME.
    >
    > When I use Visual Pinball to run the game, the art comes up on
    > the screen, but when I attempt to play the game, another partial
    > screen window opens up showing the scores, the credits and the ball in
    > play (unlabeled) and that is all that happens. Oh, I get a few sounds
    > like thet game is powering up, but no action on the screen other than
    > the score flashing 00. I tried what I could think of doing, but to
    > no avail.
    >
    > If there is another more appropiate newsgroup than here, PLEASE
    > tell me. TIA

    Sounds like your install went ok.

    reposition the floating black window over where it fits on the table
    5 - insert credits (may need a few presses for 1 game)
    1 - start a game (press again for more players)
    enter = release ball
    left shift = left flipper
    right shift = right flipper
    Z = tilt left
    space = tilt center
    / = tilt right.

    You can even do the flipper combos on these tables to get the easter eggs.
    Adams family gold is my preferred table.

    Jj, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Rob Ricci

    K M Tanner Guest

    Rob Ricci <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I want to play some pinball on my computer. Specifically, I want to
    > play The Six Million Dollar Man pinball. I have Visual Pinball, the
    > .vpt (the table file), the Bally.VBS file and PinMAME.
    >
    > When I use Visual Pinball to run the game, the art comes up on
    > the screen, but when I attempt to play the game, another partial
    > screen window opens up showing the scores, the credits and the ball in
    > play (unlabeled) and that is all that happens. Oh, I get a few sounds
    > like thet game is powering up, but no action on the screen other than
    > the score flashing 00. I tried what I could think of doing, but to
    > no avail.
    >
    > If there is another more appropiate newsgroup than here, PLEASE
    > tell me. TIA

    Try these places:
    http://www.vpforums.com
    http://www.vpfreeforums.com