    changes being made.

    Anyone experiencing this?

    David

    David Floyd, Jan 8, 2007

  2. David Floyd

    Bill49 Guest

    I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    Bill

    Bill49, Jan 8, 2007

  3. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >Bill

    I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem
    has only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    wondering if anyone else had experienced this.

    David

    David Floyd, Jan 8, 2007
  4. David Floyd

    Phil Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    > In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >>I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >>problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >>off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >>Bill
    >>

    > I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem has
    > only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    > wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    >
    > David

    Working fine for me. Just done about 10 test calls from my mobile to my two
    voip.co.uk numbers and there were no problems.

    Phil, Jan 8, 2007
  5. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Phil writes
    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >>>I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >>>problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >>>off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >>>Bill
    >>>

    >> I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem has
    >> only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    >> wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    >>
    >> David
    >>

    >Working fine for me. Just done about 10 test calls from my mobile to my two
    >voip.co.uk numbers and there were no problems.

    Thank you. It must be at my end. Funny it's happening to both lines,
    each on a separate Sipura3K.

    As I said, I hate intermittent faults; but I must have made an
    adjustment some-time to the ATAs in December and can't remember what.

    David

    David Floyd, Jan 8, 2007
  6. David Floyd

    tkd Guest

    > Hello,
    >
    > Anyone here on voip.co.uk who is experiencing failed incoming calls on
    > voip.co.uk
    >
    > It's a spasmodic problem, which are always the worst to solve.
    >
    > Sometimes calls do not reach me and go to voicemail without my phone
    > ringing.
    >
    > Other times the phone rings OK without (as far as I am aware) any changes
    > being made.
    >
    > Anyone experiencing this?
    >
    > David

    I've not had the problem you describe. I have noticed voip.co.uk are very
    quick to realise the ATA has gone offline and put calls to voicemail. Could
    your ATA occasionally either be, or appear to be, offline for some reason?

    tkd, Jan 8, 2007
  7. David Floyd

    Scope Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >> I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >> problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >> off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >> Bill
    >>

    > I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem
    > has only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    > wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    >
    > David

    New router? I had a similar problem when I first started using
    voip.co.uk (I also had this problem on sipgate) and it was sorted when I
    forwarded the right ports (5060/5061) from my router to my ATA.. Might
    not be the same issue, but.

    Scope, Jan 8, 2007
  8. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:17:53 -0000, "Phil" <> wrote:

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >>>I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >>>problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >>>off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >>>Bill
    >>>

    >> I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem has
    >> only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    >> wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    >>
    >> David
    >>

    >Working fine for me. Just done about 10 test calls from my mobile to my two
    >voip.co.uk numbers and there were no problems.

    Haven't had this problem but have noticed in the passed week or so one
    or two numbers I have dialed that I know are working numbers coming up
    unobtainable but ok when dialed through voipfone .

    , Jan 8, 2007
  9. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, tkd writes

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Anyone here on voip.co.uk who is experiencing failed incoming calls on
    >> voip.co.uk
    >>
    >> It's a spasmodic problem, which are always the worst to solve.
    >>
    >> Sometimes calls do not reach me and go to voicemail without my phone
    >> ringing.
    >>
    >> Other times the phone rings OK without (as far as I am aware) any changes
    >> being made.
    >>
    >> Anyone experiencing this?
    >>
    >> David

    >I've not had the problem you describe. I have noticed voip.co.uk are very
    >quick to realise the ATA has gone offline and put calls to voicemail. Could
    >your ATA occasionally either be, or appear to be, offline for some reason?

    That is a thought, although the Sipura System Tray Monitor says it's
    been registered since 06/01/07 14:11:13.

    I will keep on investigating.

    Thanks,
    David

    David Floyd, Jan 8, 2007
  10. David Floyd

    Linker3000 Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Anyone here on voip.co.uk who is experiencing failed incoming calls on
    > voip.co.uk
    >
    > It's a spasmodic problem, which are always the worst to solve.
    >
    > Sometimes calls do not reach me and go to voicemail without my phone
    > ringing.
    >
    > Other times the phone rings OK without (as far as I am aware) any
    > changes being made.
    >
    > Anyone experiencing this?
    >
    > David

    Not here - running 6 geographic numbers from voip.co.uk thru Trixbox,
    one being a very active inbound and outbound IT support line.

    Linker3000, Jan 9, 2007
  11. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Linker3000 writes
    >David Floyd wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> Anyone here on voip.co.uk who is experiencing failed incoming calls
    >>on voip.co.uk
    >> It's a spasmodic problem, which are always the worst to solve.
    >> Sometimes calls do not reach me and go to voicemail without my phone
    >>ringing.
    >> Other times the phone rings OK without (as far as I am aware) any
    >>changes being made.
    >> Anyone experiencing this?
    >> David

    >Not here - running 6 geographic numbers from voip.co.uk thru Trixbox,
    >one being a very active inbound and outbound IT support line.

    Well. I think I've solved the problem.

    On one of my ATAs (Sipura3K) I had Register Expires set at 3600 and on
    the other set to 600. Both worked OK for months - and then not since
    Christmas time.

    I've now changed both to 60 and all works fine. No more failed incoming
    calls.

    David

    David Floyd, Jan 10, 2007
  12. On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:20:08 +0000, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >>I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >>problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >>off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >>Bill
    >>

    >I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem
    >has only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    >wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    >
    >David

    No problems with voip.co.uk here. Everything working fine.

    Steve

    Steve in Herts, Jan 13, 2007
  13. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Steve in Herts writes
    >On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:20:08 +0000, David Floyd <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>In message of Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Bill49 writes
    >>>I have been with voip.co.uk for more that a year now and have had no
    >>>problems (apart for the 12 hour period in December when the calls cut
    >>>off after about 90 seconds - a lot of users had this experience).
    >>>Bill
    >>>

    >>I, too, have been with them for over a year, but this current problem
    >>has only arisen since Christmas. I haven't raised a ticket yet. I was
    >>wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    >>
    >>David

    >No problems with voip.co.uk here. Everything working fine.
    >
    >Steve

    Neither have I now - see my later posting on 10th

    David Floyd, Jan 13, 2007