    the problem.

    Thanks,
    B.

    Robert11, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Robert11

    Yddap Guest

    "Robert11" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello:
    >
    > Live outside of Boston.
    >
    > Anyone have any problems with Yahoo e-mail service today ?
    >
    > Not sure if it's my PC hardware, or their network problem.
    > Before I start delving into my PC, would like to eliminate Yahoo itself as
    > the problem.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > B.

    have seen a 7 hour delay to my mailbox from Yahoo today
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Robert11

    philo Guest

    "Robert11" <> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > Live outside of Boston.
    >
    > Anyone have any problems with Yahoo e-mail service today ?

    I just got back from a job...
    yahoo was not working.

    they had something like 6000 spams they had not emptied...

    I emptied the spam and their account suddenly was unclogged!

    Their eyes opened in amazement when I emptied all the spam with one click...

    they had been doing it one at a time!!!!!!!

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    philo, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Robert11

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    philo spewed forth:
    > "Robert11" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Live outside of Boston.
    >>
    >> Anyone have any problems with Yahoo e-mail service today ?
    >>

    > I just got back from a job...
    > yahoo was not working.
    >
    > they had something like 6000 spams they had not emptied...
    >
    > I emptied the spam and their account suddenly was unclogged!
    >
    > Their eyes opened in amazement when I emptied all the spam with one
    > click...
    > they had been doing it one at a time!!!!!!!
    >

    > aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOL!! I needed that - thanks <g>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Robert11

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    >> they had something like 6000 spams they had not emptied...
    >>
    >> I emptied the spam and their account suddenly was unclogged!
    >>
    >> Their eyes opened in amazement when I emptied all the spam with one
    >> click...
    >> they had been doing it one at a time!!!!!!!
    >>

    >> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > LOL!! I needed that - thanks <g>

    Well maybe you needed that, but I sure did not need the aggrivation <G>

    I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I have been running errands all day
    long...
    my furnace even quit today and I had to get a new ignitor and put it in...
    so when I got home I did not need that one last job!!!!

    Anyway...It was pretty funny

    philo, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Robert11

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    philo spewed forth:
    > <snip>
    >
    >>> they had something like 6000 spams they had not emptied...
    >>>
    >>> I emptied the spam and their account suddenly was unclogged!
    >>>
    >>> Their eyes opened in amazement when I emptied all the spam with one
    >>> click...
    >>> they had been doing it one at a time!!!!!!!
    >>>

    >>> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >> LOL!! I needed that - thanks <g>
    >>

    > Well maybe you needed that, but I sure did not need the aggrivation <G>
    > I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I have been running errands all day
    > long...
    > my furnace even quit today and I had to get a new ignitor and put it
    > in... so when I got home I did not need that one last job!!!!
    >
    > Anyway...It was pretty funny

    Yes it was. I get the same stuff at work all the time: "I didn't know you
    could do /that/!"

    So enjoy your vacation. I'm sure looking forward to mine - still a month to
    go.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 10, 2006
  7. Robert11

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    Sorry ... missed the start of this thread. But I always have issues with
    Yahoo Mail. Daily I go to www.TSN.ca/nhl and
    http://ottawasun.com/sports/senators/home.html to grab stories off their
    website such as http://ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2006/03/09/1480332.html
    and post to my hockey groups on Yahoo. I send them using Yahoo Mail. And
    when I paste them into the composition window their stupid mail strips all
    the paragraph codes out so that the paragraphs all sit one on top of
    another, making it hard to read. So I have to go back in and re-add the
    spacing between each paragraph before sending. I've talked to them for 3
    months now and all they say is "we don't see an issue" or ask me for my
    account name and access to my Yahoo Mail ... or worse ... some canned reply
    that covers nothing about my complaint.

    Personally ... if I'd not already switched Yahoo Mail from the Canadian
    version of Yahoo to the US version and had to re-sign up with all 36 of the
    groups I belong to with my new e-mail address ... I'd change one last time
    to G-Mail or some other free service with not so many hangups. Ya-Hell
    blows!

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0610-1, 03/08/2006
    Tested on: 3/9/2006 9:55:48 PM

    Kyle :o\), Mar 10, 2006
  8. Robert11

    Plato Guest

    Robert11 wrote:

    > Anyone have any problems with Yahoo e-mail service today ?

    If so, so what. PCs and apps are never 100% all the time.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 11, 2006