    i'm just curious if anyone has ever tried to load an asa image file onto a
    pix.
    -thanks

    James, Jul 30, 2007

  2. James

    CK Guest

    As fer as i experienced .. it does not work .they both ahve diffrent
    IOS

    CK, Jul 31, 2007

  3. James

    benchmark Guest

    On Jul 31, 1:31 pm, CK <> wrote:
    > As fer as i experienced .. it does not work .they both ahve diffrent
    > IOS

    Yes. I have.

    benchmark, Aug 2, 2007
  4. James

    CK Guest

    You mean that if we load ASA image in to PIX it will work..

    CK, Aug 2, 2007
  5. James

    benchmark Guest

    On Aug 2, 2:15 pm, CK <> wrote:
    > You mean that if we load ASA image in to PIX it will work..

    No.

    benchmark, Aug 3, 2007
  6. James

    benchmark Guest

    On Aug 2, 9:36 pm, benchmark <> wrote:
    > On Aug 2, 2:15 pm, CK <> wrote:
    >
    > > You mean that if we load ASA image in to PIX it will work..

    > No.

    ok, let me put it this way.It depends. Some Cisco PIXs such as the
    Cisco PIX 515 & 515E can use ASDM for its configuration. Thanks.

    benchmark, Aug 3, 2007
  7. James

    CK Guest

    On Aug 3, 8:17 am, benchmark <> wrote:
    > On Aug 2, 9:36 pm, benchmark <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Aug 2, 2:15 pm, CK <> wrote:

    > > > You mean that if we load ASA image in to PIX it will work..

    > > No.

    > ok, let me put it this way.It depends. Some Cisco PIXs such as the
    > Cisco PIX 515 & 515E can use ASDM for its configuration. Thanks.

    But u cant load ASA IOS in pix module.

    ASDM and PDM are for configuration not an IOS

    CK, Aug 4, 2007