  1. Bobs

    Bobs Guest

    Mine hasn't updated in two days now. Still stuck at 2.37GB.

    Bobs, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Bobs

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Bobs wrote:
    > Mine hasn't updated in two days now. Still stuck at 2.37GB.

    Yup, mine went AWOL for the first week of this year, and although it
    looks like it is back, it has missed quite large amounts of data -
    probably 15-20GB are not showing up.

    It bears absolutely no relation to reality. I'm sure Orcon or Telecom
    will fix it soon.

    I'd suggest taking a few screenshots for future reference - might save
    you some money if you inadvertently go over your cap :)

    -=rjh=-, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Bobs

    Mutlley Guest

    -=rjh=- <> wrote:

    >Bobs wrote:
    >> Mine hasn't updated in two days now. Still stuck at 2.37GB.
    >>

    >Yup, mine went AWOL for the first week of this year, and although it
    >looks like it is back, it has missed quite large amounts of data -
    >probably 15-20GB are not showing up.
    >
    >It bears absolutely no relation to reality. I'm sure Orcon or Telecom
    >will fix it soon.
    >
    >I'd suggest taking a few screenshots for future reference - might save
    >you some money if you inadvertently go over your cap :)

    Mine appears to be working fine. If I access the Orcon home page it
    shows me snapshot of my usage for the month. If I login I get
    detailed usage and it appears accurate..

    Mutlley, Jan 14, 2007