    Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
    over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
    tomorrow anyway..... :-/
    XPD, Feb 19, 2005

  2. In article <>, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
    >with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
    >missing ??
    >
    >Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
    >over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
    >tomorrow anyway..... :-/

    If you e-mail today, they should answer today.

    --
    Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
    "Veni, vidi, velcro...

    My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet
    Matthew Poole, Feb 20, 2005

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    <> wrote:
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
    > >with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
    > >missing ??
    > >
    > >Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
    > >over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
    > >tomorrow anyway..... :-/
    > >

    > If you e-mail today, they should answer today.

    Yup they did.... confusion reigns tho ;)
    Apaprently they didnt get my payment for one month yet my bank shows it went
    out and blah blah, usual story with this sort of scenario and they suspended
    the account...but all sorted for now thank god.
    Trying to organise for a 2 week trip via email is a hassle when there is no
    email ;)
    XPD, Feb 20, 2005
  4. In article <>, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >"Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message

    *SNIP*
    >Apaprently they didnt get my payment for one month yet my bank shows it went
    >out and blah blah, usual story with this sort of scenario and they suspended
    >the account

    *SNIP*

    Given that there are, IIRC, three e-mails before the suspension, surely
    you were notified of the missed payment?

    Matthew Poole, Feb 20, 2005
  5. XPD

    <> wrote:

    > >"Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message

    > *SNIP*
    > >Apaprently they didnt get my payment for one month yet my bank shows it

    went
    > >out and blah blah, usual story with this sort of scenario and they

    suspended
    > >the account

    > *SNIP*
    >
    > Given that there are, IIRC, three e-mails before the suspension, surely
    > you were notified of the missed payment?

    Nope, and thats the thing that was weird..... Ill be giving them a call in
    the morn anyway to check up on things anyway.
    XPD, Feb 20, 2005
  6. XPD

    Rob King Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Any one hosting their site with Iserve ? If so, are you have any problems
    > with accessing it, ie: wrong password messages for email and your site is
    > missing ??
    >
    > Mine is doing this and I have no idea why, and they dont have any support
    > over weekends except for email and I probably wont get an answer until
    > tomorrow anyway..... :-/

    No probs for me - iServe are hosting my site and email. Only thing I
    have noticed recently is I can't access my site with Frontpage server
    extensions - not a big problem, as I can still use FTP.
    Rob King, Feb 21, 2005