    and it just hangs, never does come up.

    Anyone else having this problem?
    , Feb 8, 2008

  2. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in
    news::

    > Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
    > and it just hangs, never does come up.
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem?

    As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
    redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that* means
    (nothing more than marketing is my bet).

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Feb 8, 2008

  3. sittingduck Guest

    chuckcar wrote:

    > As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
    > redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that* means
    > (nothing more than marketing is my bet).

    I couldn't get on via HTTP yesterday. No problem using an email client
    though.

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org
    sittingduck, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
    > and it just hangs, never does come up.

    I don't use hotmail, but I've read that there is some kind of Firefox2
    vs hotmail problem.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 8, 2008
  5. chuckcar Guest

    sittingduck <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
    >> redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that*
    >> means (nothing more than marketing is my bet).

    > I couldn't get on via HTTP yesterday. No problem using an email client
    > though.

    Uh, hotmail doesn't *do* pop. You might be thinking of gmail.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Feb 8, 2008
  6. sittingduck Guest

    sittingduck, Feb 8, 2008
  7. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
    > and it just hangs, never does come up.

    You should have gotton rid of hotmail when MS bought it.

    I currently use mail.com for important email application.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Feb 15, 2008