    Just wondering. I can't connect to the ICQ server, and it sporadically asks
    for my password, even though the one entered is correct. Perhaps they are
    having server troubles.

    Thor, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Thor

    jtw Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:52:24 -0500, "Thor" <> wrote:

    >Just wondering. I can't connect to the ICQ server, and it sporadically asks
    >for my password, even though the one entered is correct. Perhaps they are
    >having server troubles.

    There was a nasty new virus attacking ICQ the other day. May be
    causing your problems.

    jtw

    --
    UsenetRocket.com
    http://www.UsenetRocket.com

    jtw, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Thor

    Thor Guest

    Well, I'm confident I don't have that virus, and it was working fine
    yesterday. Hmmm.

    Thor, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Thor

    Plato Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > Just wondering. I can't connect to the ICQ server, and it sporadically asks
    > for my password, even though the one entered is correct. Perhaps they are
    > having server troubles.

    Both my kids said their IM lists weren't showing up as if nobody was on
    last night. Then one of them also said his favourite online game was not
    showing anybody on. Something odd must have happened

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Thor

    Thor Guest

    Same thing here. After I finally got it to connect last night, it wasn't
    showing any users online, even though I know a few of them always are,
    because they leave theirs online 24/7. Seems to be working fine now though.

    Thor, Feb 28, 2004