    taken but order is still showing up as processing, they haven't answered
    emails or webform mail, and I can't get through on their fax number or
    by phone. Is anyone else having problems with them??

    breather, Feb 20, 2007

  2. breather

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:48:57 +0000, breather wrote:

    >Normally they deliver next day. I ordered two weeks ago, payment was
    >taken but order is still showing up as processing, they haven't answered
    >emails or webform mail, and I can't get through on their fax number or
    >by phone. Is anyone else having problems with them??

    Hey what's up they care about thier customers
    http://www.aria.co.uk/
    Dear valuable customer,
    I have recently upgraded our order processing and logistics system using
    MS Navision. During the implementation of this software we have
    experienced unforeseen problems with regards to picking orders for
    dispatch.

    You as our customer are extremely important to us and we have therefore
    put extra measures in place to ensure all orders are manually handled to
    expedite the process.

    You may not want to check this out before ordering (oops) ,
    www.google.com search for consumer aria.co.uk

    http://www.google.com/search?q=consumer aria.co.uk

    Aria Technology Returns, Where do I stand? - Consumer Action Group
    AJH, General Consumer Issues, 3, 10th July 2006 00:31. aria.co.uk -
    Faulty Graphics card 17 months old, intersimi, Other Stores, 7, 8th June
    2006 23:10 ...
    www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-stores/11081-aria-technology-returns-where.html
    - 84k - Cached - Similar pages

    aria.co.uk - Review - But it was a birthday present!!!
    Read 48 reviews for aria.co.uk and make a good deal. ... I did the usual
    angry consumer thing, emailed Watchdog and Trading Standards. ...
    www.ciao.co.uk/aria_co_uk__Review_5541108 - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

    unbeatable.co.uk : Read reviews and compare prices at Ciao.co.uk
    .... Tv’s etc, the choice of shopping sites for the consumer has never
    been better! ... aria.co.uk. (+) Pretty good website (-) Awful customer
    service, ...
    www.ciao.co.uk/unbeatable_co_uk__76992 - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.ciao.co.uk ]

    Aria.co.uk - Retailer information - Pricerunner
    Read consumer reviews (1) · Write your own review ... Name, Aria.co.uk.
    Head Office Address, Aria Technology. Aria House. 2 Belle Vue Avenue.
    Pottery Lane. ...
    www.pricerunner.co.uk/retailer/966/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

    Gaming PC Advice [Archive] - AV Forums
    Don't buy your system from aria.co.uk ... Last I heard they had rather a
    lot of trading standards cases pending against them. ...
    www.avforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-431835.html - 12k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    Help choosing and building a PC [Archive] - AV Forums
    Advise that you do a Google search for: overclockers +"trading
    standards" ... http://www.aria.co.uk/ Look out for todayonly on scan and
    deal for today on aria.
    www.avforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-389231.html - 9k - Cached -
    Similar pages
    [ More results from www.avforums.com ]

    Me

    why?, Feb 20, 2007

  3. breather

    breather Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:48:57 +0000, breather wrote:
    >
    >> Normally they deliver next day. I ordered two weeks ago, payment was
    >> taken but order is still showing up as processing, they haven't answered
    >> emails or webform mail, and I can't get through on their fax number or
    >> by phone. Is anyone else having problems with them??

    > Hey what's up they care about thier customers
    > http://www.aria.co.uk/
    > Dear valuable customer,
    > I have recently upgraded our order processing and logistics system using
    > MS Navision. During the implementation of this software we have
    > experienced unforeseen problems with regards to picking orders for
    > dispatch.
    >
    > You as our customer are extremely important to us and we have therefore
    > put extra measures in place to ensure all orders are manually handled to
    > expedite the process.
    >

    > You may not want to check this out before ordering (oops) ,
    > www.google.com search for consumer aria.co.uk
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=consumer aria.co.uk

    Do they have more disgruntleds than any other online retailer?? I've
    heard a lot of complaints about Ebuyer for example but have bought a lot
    from them without significant problem.

    I've used Aria quite a few times without problem for years including a
    recent return which they handled very efficiently.

    breather, Feb 20, 2007
  4. breather

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:12:10 +0000, breather wrote:

    >why? wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:48:57 +0000, breather wrote:
    >>
    >>> Normally they deliver next day. I ordered two weeks ago, payment was
    >>> taken but order is still showing up as processing, they haven't answered
    >>> emails or webform mail, and I can't get through on their fax number or
    >>> by phone. Is anyone else having problems with them??

    >> Hey what's up they care about thier customers
    >> http://www.aria.co.uk/
    >> Dear valuable customer,
    >> I have recently upgraded our order processing and logistics system using
    >> MS Navision. During the implementation of this software we have
    >> experienced unforeseen problems with regards to picking orders for
    >> dispatch.

    <snip>

    >Do they have more disgruntleds than any other online retailer?? I've

    Wouldn't know, haven't counted.

    >heard a lot of complaints about Ebuyer for example but have bought a lot
    >from them without significant problem.

    Despite postings, don't know anyone that has and I had only 1 minor
    issue with ebuyer.

    >I've used Aria quite a few times without problem for years including a
    >recent return which they handled very efficiently.

    Makes a change then. I generally reject 99% of online retailers no
    matter what price how good things look like for the bigger more well
    known places.

    Me

    why?, Feb 20, 2007
  5. breather

    breather Guest

    wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 3:48 pm, breather <> wrote:
    >> Normally they deliver next day. I ordered two weeks ago, payment was
    >> taken but order is still showing up as processing, they haven't answered
    >> emails or webform mail, and I can't get through on their fax number or
    >> by phone. Is anyone else having problems with them??

    > Don't get me going, I placed an order on 16th and still no sign of
    > delivery. Apparently they have a new system and it's not printing the
    > labels. The irritating thing is that I have called them a number of
    > times since and was going to cancel my order but they promised to
    > deliver it the next day. Two days later and over an hour on the phone
    > I'm still waiting.
    >
    > It's not fair to take out furstration on the poor sods in customer
    > services (bet they are as miffed with the issues as we are) but why
    > their management cannot get thing moving even if it means getting off
    > their backsides and doing some work by writing out the labels if that
    > is really the problem.
    >
    > I have used a number of companies and unless I see some goodwill from
    > Aria I will take my business elsewhere. In the meantime I have wasted
    > time, used leave and am getting more miffed as time ticks by (I've had
    > a look at the orders on City Link and assuming that the numbes are
    > sequential why have subsequent orders been delivered and not mine?).

    The CS people don't seem to bright though. I got an email quoting my
    request that they refund me and cancel the order AND telling me they
    would dispatch the order when a certain item came into stock (an item in
    stock when I ordered and which they have charged me for over two weeks ago.

    Also worrying is the fact that the fax number they list on their site
    (0161 225 7445) has been unobtainable for a few days now . . . and that
    the CS number still gives a message about high volumes of calls and
    answering shortly - even if you ring it in the early hours . . . sounds
    like more than label printing problems.

    What other companies would you recommend?? I've been happy with Ebuyer
    on the whole, but using Aria a bit as they had things Ebuyer didn't.

    breather, Feb 23, 2007
  6. breather

    warrenem4

    Joined: