    It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort studying
    other MS certs.

    A very unhappy & unwelcomed MCSA.
    KiwiBJ, Feb 28, 2006

  2. KiwiBJ

    djc Guest

    I just had a similar experience. I had no problem getting my original MCP
    welcome kit, then no problem getting my MCSA 2000 welcome kit, but when I
    completed the MCSA 2000: Security over the summer it took 4 attempts to send
    me the kit before I got it! You can call them and request a 'trackable' pack
    to be sent out.

    That is REAL bull. BOO microsoft, BOO!

    "KiwiBJ" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    >
    > I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
    > pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,

    none
    > of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
    > expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &

    counting,
    > looks like it's going to be 6 months.
    >
    > I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within

    the

    djc, Feb 28, 2006

  3. KiwiBJ

    duke Guest

    > I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
    > pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,
    > none
    > of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
    > expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &
    > counting,
    > looks like it's going to be 6 months.

    Hmmm, That's odd.
    Do you recall your postman's story about how he/she wanted to become a
    system administrator but didn't pass some stupid exams...
    ;)

    --
    Regards,
    Duke
    duke, Feb 28, 2006
  4. KiwiBJ

    KiwiBJ Guest

    LOL I had thought that, but does he need 3 welcome kits, maybe he/she is
    selling them to his friends.............. :)

    KiwiBJ, Feb 28, 2006
  5. KiwiBJ

    KiwiBJ Guest

    The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately
    it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not
    MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange
    packs with my MCP friend there.......

    KiwiBJ, Apr 11, 2006