Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by KiwiBJ, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. KiwiBJ

    KiwiBJ Guest

    Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

    I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
    pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none
    of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
    expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks & counting,
    looks like it's going to be 6 months.

    I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within the
    8 weeks.

    It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort studying
    other MS certs.

    The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately
    it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not
    MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange
    packs with my MCP friend there.......
    KiwiBJ, Apr 11, 2006

  2. KiwiBJ

    Simon Hart Guest

    Why are you so concerned with a welcome pack? All you need is your on-line
    transcript to prove of your qualifications from Microsoft.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Apr 22, 2006

  3. KiwiBJ

    KiwiBJ Guest

    Simon,
    I realise that, but if you receive bad service you should yell it from the
    rooftops & maybe, just maybe the service will be improved.....
    an update, I have just finally received my Welcome Pack which is great after
    7mths, but unfortunately in the same parcel I also received a Mr Thomas
    Hamann's welcome pack, so Thomas if you are waiting on a Welcome pack, ask
    for another, as yours is in New Zealand & I'm not paying the freight for
    it's return...

    is this a joke or what ?

    KiwiBJ, Apr 24, 2006