    am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another place
    I could use alongside the other two

    Dave
    Dragon, Feb 3, 2004

  2. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:exDTb.948$...
    > I currently use both DVD soon and DVD Pacific but I was wondering if

    anyone
    > out there apart from these two are really cheap and would ship to the

    United
    > Kingdom with no problems. I know some might say how cheap do you want but

    > am not looking for cheapness its availability aswell as a few of the dvds

    > am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another

    place
    > I could use alongside the other two
    >
    > Dave

    http://www.reeftrader.com/ Give him a try if he does not have it listed on
    the site drop him email.
    --
    "Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
    I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
    The Fallen One, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    will he ship to the United Kingdom

    Dragon, Feb 3, 2004
  4. --
    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > will he ship to the United Kingdom
    >

    > "The Fallen One" <> wrote in message
    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > > I currently use both DVD soon and DVD Pacific but I was wondering if

    > > anyone
    > > > out there apart from these two are really cheap and would ship to the

    > > United
    > > > Kingdom with no problems. I know some might say how cheap do you want

    > but
    > > > am not looking for cheapness its availability aswell as a few of the

    > dvds
    > > > am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another

    > > place
    > > > I could use alongside the other two
    > > >
    > > > Dave
    > > >

    > > http://www.reeftrader.com/ Give him a try if he does not have it listed

    > on
    > > the site drop him email.
    > > --
    > > "Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
    > > I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
    > > I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post

    please
    > > point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
    > > Best Regards
    > > The Fallen One

    Hi pretty sure he does but drop him an email he ships
    to Australia
    The Fallen One, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Re: Anyone Else Cheap Sorry stuff up

    The Fallen One, Feb 3, 2004