    Any paradise cabale users dump the ISp and swityhc over to another
    DSL ISP or UBS stuff?

    and of course the cost incur and setting up, churn fee etc?

    Kazonme, Mar 5, 2005

  2. On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:24:04 +1300, Kazonme <> wrote:

    >Any paradise cabale users dump the ISp and swityhc over to another
    >DSL ISP or UBS stuff?
    >
    >and of course the cost incur and setting up, churn fee etc?

    Cable leaves DSL for dead, no micro outages..

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Kazonme

    thing Guest

    BILL wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:24:04 +1300, Kazonme <> wrote:
    >

    >>Any paradise cabale users dump the ISp and swityhc over to another
    >>DSL ISP or UBS stuff?
    >>
    >>and of course the cost incur and setting up, churn fee etc?

    > Cable leaves DSL for dead, no micro outages..

    We get a lot of issues with small companies running email servers on the
    end of adsl modems. Seems things break constantly and email gets resent
    as the smtp handshake goes awol, the micro outages seem to blame for
    this, cable is fine. I am now telling anyone who complains to smarthost
    via their ISP and not email directly to us, then its their & their ISPs
    problem and not mine.

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Kazonme

    steve Guest

    Kazonme wrote:

    > Any paradise cabale users dump the ISp and swityhc over to another
    > DSL ISP or UBS stuff?
    >
    > and of course the cost incur and setting up, churn fee etc?

    I went from TelstraClear cable modem to Orcon (Jetstream Plus) ADSL
    because I shifted house to a place not in TelstraClear's coverage cable
    area. I also had to get a Telecom phone for the first time in over 6
    years.....(This was before TC offered it).

    The charges are no big deal.......

    steve, Mar 5, 2005